A cozy fireplace can add warmth, ambiance, and style to any room in the home. Whether you’re looking to install a traditional wood-burning fireplace, a convenient gas fireplace or a modern electric fireplace, there are a few things you should consider before making your purchase. R.E. MacDonald Stoves & Stones in Langley offers the best indoor and outdoor fireplaces for your home. We also offer fireplace installation, service, and maintenance. Shop with us today!
Shop Our Fireplaces
How To Buy A Fireplace
- Determine Your Needs: Do you want a fireplace for ambiance, heat, or both? Are you looking for a traditional look or a more modern one? Do you have an existing fireplace or are you starting from scratch?
- Choose the Right Type of Fireplace: There are several types of fireplaces to choose from, including wood-burning, gas and electric. Each type has its own set of advantages , so it’s important to do your research and choose the one that best fits your needs and preferences.
- Consider Your Space: The size and layout of your space will play a large role in determining the size and type of fireplace that is right for your home, cabin or office space. Ask one of our friendly sales staff for advice today!
Types of Fireplaces We Offer
- Wood-burning Fireplaces. Wood-burning fireplaces are the most traditional type of fireplace, often built into the architecture of a home. They burn logs and require a chimney to vent smoke out of the home.
- Gas Fireplaces. Gas fireplaces are a popular choice for convenience, heating ability and ease of use. They require no wood or ash clean-up and can be turned on and off with a switch or remote.
- Electric Fireplaces. Electric fireplaces are an attractive option for those who want the look of a fireplace but don’t have the option to install gas or wood-burning models. As well, you can enjoy the ambiance of the flame year round.