At R.E. MacDonald, our customers are always excited for the spring season, and with our BBQ Showroom in Langley filled with grills and outdoor kitchen appliances; we are often the go-to store for BBQ enthusiasts across the Lower Mainland.
To make the season even more exciting – we are offering 15% Off all outdoor products (Napolean BBQs are not part of the promotion) and accessories!
For those of you who still need added incentive on how an outdoor grill might benefit your life, we have those. Take a read…
BBQ Season: The Benefits of Using an Outdoor Grill
There are many benefits to using an outdoor grill for cooking. Here are some of the most significant advantages:
- Enhanced Flavour: Grilling outdoors gives food a distinct smoky and charred flavour that cannot be replicated with indoor cooking methods.
- Healthier Cooking: Cooking on a BBQ allows fat to drip away from the food, resulting in healthier meals with less fat and fewer calories.
- Versatility: Grilling can be used for cooking a wide variety of foods, including vegetables, meats, fish, and even fruit.
- Time and Energy Efficiency: Preparing food outdoors is a quick and efficient cooking method that uses less energy than indoor cooking methods, saving you money on your energy bill.
- Socializing: Grilling outdoors provides a great opportunity for socializing with family and friends while enjoying the beautiful weather.
- Convenience: BBQing outdoors means you don’t have to worry about smoke or cooking odors in your home, and clean-up is usually quicker and easier.
Overall, an outdoor grill is a great investment for anyone who loves to cook and wants to enjoy delicious, healthy meals in the great outdoors. R.E. MacDonald can help make that a reality. Our BBQ showroom in Langley can help you create your perfect custom outdoor kitchen!
BBQ Showroom in Langley: Custom Outdoor Kitchens
Head into BBQ season with all the conveniences of an outdoor kitchen. As discussed on our outdoor kitchen page…
Outdoor kitchens are a great addition to many homes. They offer a convenient and enjoyable way to entertain guests and cook delicious meals in the great outdoors. At R.E. MacDonald, we understand the importance of creating the perfect outdoor kitchen and offer free consultations to help you get started.
Stop by our BBQ Showroom in Langley at 3711 248th Street. Browse everything we have in store at your leisure, or speak to one of our sales team members to uncover how we can help you install a new BBQ for spring!
Curious what’s trending in the BBQ world? Check these tasty ideas out. As well – head to our Facebook page to learn more about our 15% Off All Outdoor Products (Napolean BBQs are not part of the promotion) & Accessories Sale!