Have you been considering investing in a gas fireplace? R.E. MacDonald provides gas fireplace inserts for our customers across the Lower Mainland including Langley, Abbotsford, Aldergrove, South Surrey, White Rock, Chilliwack, Maple Ridge, Mission – and the surrounding communities.
Our customers have been coming to us for over 40-years; just as fireplace owners have been choosing Valor products for over 40-years. We both understand the importance of customer service and quality products. Which is why being a dealer of Valor fireplaces is something we’re proud to offer our customers!
Why Choose a Valor Insert
Some of the reasons our customers choose the Valor gas fireplace insert include:
- Their old chimney requires costly repairs to fill or continually fix
- Inefficient wood-burning fireplace are too much effort to upkeep
- Their old fireplace doesn’t heat their space well and/or brings in toxic fumes
A Valor gas insert is a safe, efficient and easy way to update your home while saving you time and money. Such inserts can help you update your space with effective installations by our expert R.E. MacDonald technicians.
The Straightforward Nature of a Valor Insert Installations
A Valor fireplace insert installation is as easy as 1-2-3!
- We start with your wood-burning or gas fireplace interior – such as brick, stone or other non-combustible material.
- We then help you choose a Valor gas insert that fits your existing cavity via our vast selection of inserts, ensuring it is the right size for your space.
- Then, we move on to helping you select the fire bed, liner, front, and optional backing plate to suit your room’s style and your taste.
The Benefit of a Valor Gas Fireplace from R.E. MacDonald
Our Aldergrove fireplace showroom offers over 170 fireplace options to choose from, and when it comes to Valor inserts – there are a variety of benefits that go along with these products. These which include:
- They are 100 times cleaner than a wood burning fireplace.
- They provide a direct vent sealed so smoke and harmful exhaust vent safely outside—0% gets back into your home.
- They are efficient; warming your home with Valor’s radiant heat— unlike an open chimney that dumps your home’s air outside.
- They provide cost savings, heating for less than 25 cents per hour.
- No power? No problem. Valor inserts can even heat your home in a power failure.
- They are ready to install into your old, non-combustible wood or gas fireplace.
Curious to know more? Our showroom is ready to serve you, and we would be happy to offer you a tour or provide a Free In-Home Estimate.
Stop by our Aldergrove fireplace store any time to discover for yourself why we have been in business for over 40 years, serving our community with all their wood burning, natural gas, fuel pellet and electric fireplace, insert, freestanding stove and BBQ needs!